Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Engineers all over the world.

Hi. I am a zombie who has just applied lip gloss.. That's a joke, actually. I don't really wear lip gloss. What I am doing in this picture is trying to get feeling back into my lips after kissing ass on the Fader dudes all night long. (Hey homies! We still down for that Big Audio Dynamite retrospective? Holla at ya boy!)
Hi. I'm not entirely sure what's going on. Have you seen my panther tshirt? This is actually the exact same face that I'm making in my new Illinois state identification card. It is a look I've patented called "0.5 Seconds From Now I Will Realize That My Picture Is Being Taken".
You can't really tell from the picture, but here I am doing a new dance move called the Cease And Desist, which doubles as an actual legal notice of copyright infringement. I'll let you know when I've finished choreographing my next move, the Notice Of A Restraining Order Limiting Stipulating That You Have To Remain No Less Than 150 Yards From My Person At All Times.
Perfect Panther's at the Fireside "For Real About The Bowling" Bowl tomorrow (April 14). There will be new songs. Maybe a new haircut. Possibly jams that will change your life. Who knows? For about a second I felt a little conflicted about playing the Fireside after them basically putting the shaft on the Chicago punk scene before I remembered that I'm only in this game for the cash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After looking at the photos on this post, the uninitiated might think that you were a lady. No offense.

-TMI