Monday, April 25, 2005

Open Letter to the Eyeball Skeletons

Dear Eyeball Skeletons,
Eyeball Skeletons is my favorite new band name. It beats out Indian Jewelry, which was my favorite before, and the Miles Raymer Progressive Blues Corporation, which is disqualified because I made it up. Plus you guys rock and you have a song that has the same name as your band (which is always a good thing for a band to do) and you guys are like 10, and I bet you guys are really cute making crazy rock with your 10-year-old selves. And I am almost positive that if you guys made tshirts for your band that they are totally amazing. I hope if you made tshirts for your band that they have a picture of an eyeball skeleton, because now that I think about it, I'm really curious to see what an eyeball skeleton is supposed to look like. I'm kind of jealous of you guys because when I was 10 all I did was listen to the Doors and wondered why no one at school liked me (ends up it was because I did things like listen to the Doors, which no one at my school got into until they were older and started wearing drug rugs).
Thank you for bringing the little-kid rock.
PS, please get a website and/or a MySpace profile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reppin eyeball skeleton, huh?
i burnt anne a copy a little bit ago, just ask her for a peep.

i have their shirt too.
and of course in true eyeball skeleton fashion, they use the hardd az fizzuk glow-in-the-dark ink.

here's their myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/eyeballskeleton

-bob-

Anonymous said...

There's also http://www.eyeballskeleton.com

Thanks.

Jon