Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A moment of downtime during the Great Internet Indie Rock Racism War of 2006

Hopper: 1800 people come to my blog suddenly now thinking I think they are racists because they are into pavement, not cam'ron.
Me: hahaha
Hopper: whatever, they are.
Hopper: Maybe I should go on a crazy tear and say that "crooked rain crooked rain" is a symbol of the holocaust?
Me: stephen malkmus explicitly endorses the tuskegee syphilis experiments
Hopper: I AM GOING TO PEE I AM LAUGHING SO HARD
Hopper: Gary, the first drummer actually quit once he found out that Malkamus takes shit on known indian grave yards.
Hopper: yelling "fuck you injuns" and stuff.
Me: malkmus will have sex with jewish chicks, but only in the butt
Hopper: I think you should cut and paste it and make a blog post of it.
Hopper: of this, not Steve Malkamus' HASID HATER ANALJAM VOL 3

No comments: