Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Animal. Collective.

Seeing Animal Collective I'm never sure whether I want to follow them around on tour or if I just want to follow their fans around, knawmean?, because most of their fans are gorgeous girls who look like they spend hundreds on shoes but buy 3-buck herbal shampoo from the co-op, who'd spend hazy sunny afternoons rolling perfectly-formed organic-grown joints while talking about their ambitious photo projects, which I don't know how these guys pull in such droves of princess hotties looking, as their band does, like some dudes who have just been let out of the initiation basement of some pre-millennial hippie cult and they actually sound like that too, now that I think about it.
Oh wait. That was last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miles, you're brilliant! Glad I found you here from a link on tim iseler's blog. I am spending the rest of the day in front of the tv strumming a guitar and watching judge judy in your honor. hearts, Ann Talley