Thursday, May 19, 2005

DJ Corporate Synergy

I got the records packed and I'm waiting for a ride to Corporate DJ gig numb two just this week alone. Sellout Summer '05 is in full effect and it's not even June yet. I'm painting myself into a profitable little corner just one door down from the Upper Management Motivational Retreat Rock Band practice space, with the rap song radio edits and the pan-global downtempo wine bar set in the bag. Holla at ya boy for a sonic experience guaranteed to upgrade your retail synergy whatevs.
If you listen half-closely you can see how easy it'd be to make a mashup of Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" over Bloc Party's "Banquet", but if you listen a little closer to each of them you'd see what a waste of "Since U Been Gone" that would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SICK FUCK!

I love you. Come back.

LV
KS

Anonymous said...

yes
please come back for another visit.