Thursday, June 23, 2005

The allergic reaction vs. the cheeky midget.

I guess it's hot in London. It's definitely hot here. I'm running some sort of allergy thing right now, a less-than-perfect state to be in when it's this hot out, all sweating and aching and wondering distractedly about the total volume of snot in my head cavities, idly theroizing about rates of snot production, charting it out volume against time. I'm pretty sure there's an equation or function that can describe it.
Speaking of distractedness, I'm sorry, Lady Sov, that I was eating tortilla chips while I was interviewing you. I kind of didn't realize I was eating them, and though Jessica says that it sounded like I was trying to be discreet about it, you can hear it on the tape of our conversations, which means I'm pretty sure you could hear it too. This may be mark the first time that I've grossed out/offended a person via international phone call, though maybe not.

No comments: