Friday, December 24, 2004

Jacking Christmas Snacks

When I showed up at work at noon there was a selection of bagels and crackers and Cold Pack Cheese Spread on the table. When I left work at close the container of Port Wine Flavored Cold Pack Cheese Spread was about half empty. By my own estimates about half of that missing cheese spread was in my own personal stomach. The Port Wine Flavored Cold Pack Cheese Spread is sitting in my refrigerator now, next to its less popular sibling the Almond Swiss Flavored Cold Pack Cheese Spread. I stole it because in the New Year I intend to keep things a whole lot more street around here, and now is as good a time and jacking cheese spread as good a place as any to start. I figure I'm only about a million miles away from being memorialized on bootleg tshirts.

No comments: