Thursday, November 17, 2005

Weekend tips and cock teases.

There's going to be a good bit of juicy hip-hop gossip hitting the charts soon. I've sworn not to release the actual information, and because in the past year or so I've developed some sort of "ethics" or something I won't actually drop the specific info. But it's kind of rad news if you're into rappers going crazy, which I am; I don't know about you.
Tonight (11/18/05): I am doing a Sparks thing at St. Alfred ( which is across the street from Reckless/Rodan and they sell very fancy kicks) where you can hear super-new music from people on Ghostly and other totally famous labels. RSVP to krabby@stalfred.com. There are also goodie bags.
And after that the Avatars are playing at Beat Kitchen. If you like bands like the Pretenders or the Ramones, or if you own a shirt from a garage rock record label, you should be there.

No comments: